- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Bonus Scheme
- Relocation Support & Technical Development Available
My client, an electronics manufacturer, seeks an experienced software developer to join an established, growing team in Newtown. This role would suit an experienced developer with experience working in .NET framework and C#.
- Design and development of PC based applications.
- Providing support for existing applications.
- Project planning.
- Status reporting.
- Design documentation.
- Testing and validation activities.
- Providing technical helpline support to our customers.
- A degree or equivalent in computer science or a related discipline.
- A knowledge of programming in .NET and C#.
- Experience working on windows desktop applications using WinForms and WPF beneficial.
- Experience in web application design beneficial.
- Familiarity with OOP, UML, Agile and SOLID principles preferred.
- A natural problem solver and creative thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
An established engineering organisation providing bespoke solutions to clients across a range of industries. This company offers excellent support to employees and training within an elite team.
- Excellent Employee Benefits Package
- Excellent Technical Development
- Relocation Support Available
- Bonus Scheme
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to **********************
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury ***************
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412771