At Nixon Williams we pride ourselves on being our clients accounting partner of choice and we’ve been doing this since we were founded in 1995. To achieve this high level of service we invest heavily in the people that make that happen, our team of trained accountants and the support team behind them ensure we go above and beyond for our clients.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for ambitious undergraduates and graduates to join our business. Whichever direction you are looking to go, whatever path you follow, you can ensure we’re help you get on and grow, working for Nixon Williams you with have the opportunity develop your career as an Accountant and be provided with ongoing training, and guidance to become a specialist in your field.
As you progress your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining client files;
- Producing a monthly profit and loss breakdown from documents provided to you by the client (Premier service only);
- Completing periodic reviews of client’s online files to ensure that information is being recorded and allocated correctly (Vantage service only);
- Calculating liabilities such as PAYE and VAT & ensuring RTI requirements are met;
- Drafting personal/company tax returns for client approval, providing advice and guidance to clients where necessary to approval stage;
- Preparation/reconciliation/explanation of annual accounts, closure accounts and Corporation Tax computations to approval stage;
- Ensuring your clients meet all their filing deadlines, providing reminders to clients where necessary;
- Communicating with HMRC and banking providers;
- Delivers work that displays a good knowledge of technical and professional standards;
- Coaches others to develop their understanding;
- Identifies and responds to client’s requests and makes recommendations to Senior Accountant on solutions to more difficult client issues;
- Seeks ways to improve financial returns for the team – i.e. considers wider
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411475