Technical Product Owner, Business Analyst
Technical Product Owner, Business Analyst
Salary: £55K plus bonus & excellent benefits
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst to join this Global leading SaaS Applications Team to identify the scope of the requirements and completely replace existing software and help create the right technical and functional platforms, SaaS, Secure Cloud, Micro Services etc to meet new regulations and Compliance etc. in the Financial & eCommerce markets.
You will work with business and customer needs, Marketing and daily with the Software Development Teams to gather the requirements of the secure technology platform for fast processing in the e-Commerce & m-Commerce payment processing needed & integration requirements for on-line shopping and User Experience for the future of eCommerce processing systems, automation and providing a SaaS platform of services and Cloud based products including Financial regulations, security and GDPR governance etc.
You will also work closely with the Product Manager to understand the customers’ commercial business case and with the Technical, Scaled Agile Leader and various Software Teams on “As Is”, To Be” on Non-functional requirements and Customer behaviour patterns and journey etc for technical and functional requirements to build robust software with the Security required etc. This will be for the new software stack on a new build, working with the Solution Architects, the Technical Designers and UI experts etc. You will be working closely with the on-site Development Teams in Agile with Daily Scrum as the Technical Product Owner working with other BAs and the internal stakeholders, Senior Product Managers, Marketing etc to analyse and lead the needs and full SDLC with the Test Team needs etc. for secure communication and transaction processing in all Omnichannel for eCommerce & other payment solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the application systems analysis and manage through full Technical & Business product needs, Analysis of Timescales, Risk and Change Prioritisation as in true ownership to identify the impact of the business case etc.
- Own the features of the delivery and have reasonable autonomy to make the decisions needed to move forward and then have support from your Product Management Team, only as needed.
- SDLC will cover all aspects including using your “As Is”, “To Be” expertise across the full software spectrum including User Stories, Use Case and Backlog grooming to ensure prioritisation in the Agile processes; integration, testing and raising issues to ensure quality build, production, release and delivery of Software Apps for the scheduled Release dates every six weeks. Also working with the Security, Dev Ops and stakeholders for a continuous build of mission critical applications. This will cover both business design and technical teams to determine the business technology needs, value add and prioritisation, timescales, system issues and commercials such as Budget, ROI with the Product Managers to feed back to the customers etc.
- Ideally, using KANBAN, you will work with the SAFe, RTE & Scaled team to create the right "first time" robust software delivery Roadmap and deal with virtual software deployment needs as well as leading technologies and solutions to problems, engaging in Stakeholder presentations and briefings for estimation purposes, User Stories, Use Case, Wireframes, EPIC etc.
- Strong experience as a Technical & Functional Product Owner, Senior Business Analyst working with the business in larger Enterprise environments like Retail & eTail, eCommerce, mCommerce and digital on-line solutions etc. Any expertise in Multi-channel solutions or Visa, World Pay, Paypal, Verifone, Cepterra, Gemalto, Ultra Gateways, Barron McCann etc.
- Used to working closely with the business needs and Internal Stakeholders, Technical Architects and External Senior Business & Technical Stakeholders, Third Parties and Customers as needed to conduct requirement gathering discovery meetings, analysing and challenging the elicitations for prioritisation on software build and workflow secure processes etc.
- Used to working with the Software & Dev Ops and Product Management Teams to discuss issues etc. and leading various build models for SDLC covering 3 software layers, UI, Middleware & Back-end Database functionality and distribution management system, Click and Collect etc.
- Used to holding and organising workshops and collaborative meetings etc to share Technical Info, Raise Issues, create Use Cases including the Customer Journey experience & Best Practice.
- Good Software proven project delivery for web based services, Omnichannel or payment needs, business change documentation etc.
- Prince II or IIBA etc.
- Degree or higher in relevant subject. BSc. IT, Software, Systems or experience in Enterprise, larger systems for high volume transactions, Automated Payments Handling.
This is a fantastic and exceptional career opportunity to help drive & shape the future of tomorrows’ technology platforms in eCommerce solutions needs.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411936