Tungsten Network is a leading Global Fintech business specialising in accelerating global trade through the intelligent use of data and the death of paper. For more than 16 years we have been connecting buyers to their suppliers, enabling tax-compliant electronic invoicing.
We have built the world’s most trusted, compliant business transaction network and a suite of services designed to improve business outcomes for our networked firms. These include real-time spend analysis through Tungsten Network Analytics and access to disruptive supply chain financing through Tungsten Network Early Payment.
In line with continued, strategic growth, we are now seeking to recruit a talented Product Manager to join our growing team in London reporting to the VP of Product.
The successful Product Manager will be a reliable self-starter who enjoys working on multiple complex projects at the same time. This position involves close interaction with Development, Product Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery and external customers. A strong business process and technical background is required.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Working in SCRUM development environment, tracking development requests in JIRA
- Analysing the competitive landscape and trends to design competitive products that add value to Fortune 500 customers and generate revenues for Tungsten
- Supporting the VP of Product in building the global product vision and roadmap for the areas owned, and executing against it in accordance with the company’s strategic business objectives
- Translating market and business process requirements into product designs & requirements and packaging the features into product releases.
- Building business cases and support make, buy or partner decisions.
- Engaging with Tungsten partners to design and deliver combined solutions that bring maximum value with minimum effort
- Change management – communication plans, roll out plans, training materials and sessions, demos
- Support the creation of service proposals; providing consultations and demos for internal and external users and customers
- Identify, develop and deliver product strategies, policies and process improvements which meet business needs, that are innovative and deliver sustainable revenue and benefits
- Engaging with Tungsten partners to design and deliver combined solutions that bring maximum value with minimum effort, using the strengths of each organisation
- Monitor and incorporate industry innovations.
- Define user personas for individual products.
- Support Product Marketing in the launch of new products.
- Maintain a status dashboard for all portfolio products
Experience and Knowledge:
- Track record of delivering products and/or product improvements to market
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) product management and delivery is preferred but not essenti
- Knowledge of building competitive pricing model whilst maintaining margin
- Subject matter expertise of accounts and payable systems and solutions
- Subject matter expertise of supplier management and performance systems and solutions is preferred but not essential
- Good understanding of Cloud based products - Salesforce is preferred but not essential
- Technical Skills - Technical depth, yet with a customer focused nature, data knowledge, Agile working, partner relationship management, commercial acumen, prioritisation across multiple projects and products
- Strong influencing and presenting skills
- Ability to make complex ideas simple and accessible
Personality & Attributes:
- Good communication, influencing, negotiation and organisational planning skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven ability to manage change
- Show initiative and adaptable interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate and develop relationships with a wide range of people
In return we offer the successful Product Manager a competitive salary and benefits package along with a real opportunity to shape our products and play a key part in our ambitious growth plans.
Interested? Please click apply now to submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414379