As a Maintenance Electrical Engineer you will report to Team Leader/Works Engineering Manager
We now have a rare opportunity for a time served multi-skilled maintenance Electrician to join the team, Working 3 shift pattern 5 days + overtime when required.
£16.00 per/hour depending on experience.
- Process and plant support;
- Breakdown and preventative maintenance of complex manufacturing equipment;
- fault finding;
- Identification, specification and implementation equipment or areas for maintenance improvement;
- Ensuring installation and repair duties are carried out safely and efficiently;
- Ensuring effective communication with team, management and operatives to achieve production output and quality standards.
- Plc & robot experience would be an advantage.
- Repair and maintain a variety of metal finishing plants to reduce production downtime due to engineering faults, and be available for 24-hr cover. Payment for call out will be as stated in the Company Call Out Procedure.
- Work closely with Team Leader/Works Engineering Manager to improve plant productivity and efficiency.
- Produce bill of materials for maintenance activities and for planned project work when requested.
- Ensure all engineering related plant and equipment is in a safe condition for operation and maintained using the company planned preventative maintenance programme, ensuring all faults/problem areas are reported to your supervisor for action.
- All breakdown requests must be completed correctly with the correct information and discussed with the Team Leader/Engineering Manager.
- To adhere to the Company Health and Safety policy and to comply with the health and safety at Work Act 1974 and all current Health and safety legislation.
- To attend appropriate training, as and when requested.
- Cover of other shift areas maybe required from time to time and you will be notified of this as early as practically possible.
- Must have relevant C&G Electrical Qualifications.
- Must be 17th Edition Qualified.
- Over 5 years electrical maintenance experience minimum.
- Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
- Experience of maintaining equipment within a manufacturing environment.
- Have a good work ethic and flexible approach.
- Time-served or similarly qualified in an electrical discipline.
The ability to work as part of a team and willingness to acquire new skills are also of paramount importance.
6am – 2.30am (Monday to Saturday)
2pm – 10.30am (Monday to Friday)
10pm – 6.30am (Monday to Friday)
30 ( total with stats ) annual leave
Work base pension
This is a permanent position with an immediate start following interview, in return we offer excellent salary, job security and a great place to work.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960409957