An excellent opportunity for a driven Accountant has arisen within SJD Accountancy who are the largest market-leading contractor accounting specialists in the UK, recently voted best Contract accountancy (large) in 2017
SJD Accountancy pride themselves on the training and mentoring they offer to employees. The highlight of this mind set is the fact that they offer in house academies for ACCA and AAT students. This makes them a fantastic employer of choice for ambitious Accountants who’re looking to progress and develop their careers.
The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide exceeds the company and client expectations.
Because of this we’re looking for a self-motivated Accountant, who is adept at preparing clients’ year end journals, working papers, company accounts and company tax returns. Experience of Iris accounting software is highly desirable.
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- General administration duties
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Taking on and managing new clients
- Growing the business through referrals
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, be supported by your colleagues and achieve your full potential, SJD is with you all the way.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411327