TFT Device Engineer - Semiconductor - County Durham - U/TW52
TFT Device Engineer – Semiconductor – County Durham – U/TW52
Salary: Negotiable DoE
My client, who is a world leading manufacturer of organic semiconductor materials is looking to recruit a Thin Film Transistor Device Engineer to join their growing team.
Based at their facility in County Durham you will work to support the demonstration and validation of my client’s semiconductor materials.
Reporting to the Process Engineering Manager you will define, develop and deliver test structures, test data analysis and FMEA of my clients’ TFT test devices and demonstrator vehicles.
You will work alongside process and CPI engineers to improve and develop new test techniques and reliability test data.
You will produce reports on device performance and issues as well as work closely with customers to demonstrate and transfer device test and analysis data.
In return my client offers an attractive salary and the chance to work with a world leader in organic semiconductor materials.
- The successful candidate will have at minimum a BSc in Physics, Materials Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline. PhD is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with organic thin film transistors in an academic or R&D environment is essential.
- You will have experience working in a process development/ transfer from a start-up environment.
- Experience working within a cross functional team with scientific, engineering and operational staff is highly desirable.
- Candidates MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Skills: TFT, Thin Film, Semiconductor, PhD, Organic Semiconductor, Device Engineer, R&D, Test analysis, FMEA, Demonstrator.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413196