Back-End Developer / C# ASPNET Web Developer MVC
An Experienced Back-End Developer / C# ASP.NET Web Developer is required by an established Berkshire based Web Agency.
With high profile clients in biomedicine and pharmaceutical industries the work flow is varied and challenging, offering increased responsibility and autonomy, in technical design and delivery.
Package: £40-45,000 + Pension + Health Care + 25 days holiday
- ASP.NET / MVC
- Basic SQL and an understanding of relational databases
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (preferably UML)
- LINQ to SQL or MS Entity Framework (beneficial)
- Use of IoC containers
- Demonstrate knowledge of common design patterns in web applications
You’ll join an experienced and talented team where you’ll perform the full life cycle development process.
The role involves:
- Translating high level user stories into application code and modules
- Developing and integrating software solutions per written specifications
- Developing software application modules using disciplined software development processes Supporting the design evolution from requirements into software code
- Supporting design and code review activities to de-risk the design evolution
Alternative Titles: ASP.NET Developer, C# Developer,
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410425