Service Desk Associate
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Service Desk Associate to join our client’s well established consultancy business based in Northamptonshire to provides entry-level technical computer support to customers through multiple channels including voice, web, and email. Typical responsibilities include password resets and troubleshooting basic networking, hardware, software, operating system and mobile device issues.
Please note, successful candidate must be fluent in English and German.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity with an immediate start for the right person.
Salary is based on candidate’s experience.
The day to day
- Provide basic technical customer support via inbound phone, web, and email requests using ITIL based best practices (training will be provided)
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers
- Performs initial diagnosis, investigation, and resolution of any queries (training provided)
- Escalates customer and technical issue
- Proficient use of MS Office packages and the ability to adapt to in house system
The successful candidate;
- Ideally will have previous experience with a similar Service Desk role
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and professional attitude
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413980