Software Test Analyst - Manchester
Our Manchester based client is going through a rapid growth therefore in the need for highly skilled Manual Test Analyst to join their cutting edge software testing team.
- Responsible for documenting and executing testing for any new functionality built for the clients base.
- The Development Team is an extremely busy and growing department responsible for developing bespoke internal platforms and client facing web operations.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Liaise with all levels of developers and business analysts to design and implement test scripts
- Perform user acceptance testing for each incremental release
- Read and interpret detailed business requirements and design documentation to construct testing scenarios that ensure adequate testing coverage of the application
- Undertake regression test execution for each incremental release of development
- Review and report testing outcomes
- Develop and maintain testing documentation
- Provide accurate test plans and testing estimates to enable the project plan to be designed
- Ensure that the test phase is completed to pre-defined quality measures
- Clearly communicate and categorise defects to the development team
- Perform system performance testing for each incremental release
- Experience testing web based systems including the user interface/web screen and web service interface specifications
- Experience testing Windows based applications
- Experience using testing tracking/execution tools
- Manual testing experience
- Designing test scripts experience
- Experience documenting test processes
- Exposure to testing in a .NET environment
- SQL knowledge – understanding of basic queries/code
Based in Manchester City Centre with onsite parking and also good links to public transport. Don't hesitate to apply with your CV, salary expectations and availability for an immediate response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412366