iOS Developer (Apps)
iOS Developer (Apps)
Key Talent Personnel is hiring an experienced iOS Developer / Software Engineer to work with one of our Gaming clients in Central Manchester
This opportunity will be someone we wants to help build the native apps that drive our clients customers businesses. As these are often the only way the users interact with the business they must provide an excellent experience and be built to exceptional high standards.
We want someone to work closely within the project team to deliver on time and within budget to the high quality that our client strives for.
iOS Developer - Your responsibilites
Your going to be responsible for designing the architecture and implementing the iOS apps for clients ensuring they meet our clients company values: Practical, Professional, Quality, Creativity, Passionate.
You will provide times required to build the apps and will be expected to hit the targets to ensure delivery meets, or exceeds the project plan.
HIGH Quality is one of our core values and the work you produce should be developed to our development standards and work correctly first time. This applies to non-functional requirements such as performance and security as much as functional requirements.
You may also be required to work on existing projects and you will need to use your skills and experience to upskill quickly.
iOS Developer - What we expect
You will work closely with the team throughout the entire project lifecycle from the initial proposal stage, delivery, release and subsequent updates.
A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
Communicate effectively with different team members across the company and clients to ensure that the solutions developed match the client's requirements.
iOS Developer - Your Position
You will sit within the native app development team reporting to the Senior Developer
iOS Developer - Who we're looking for...
- 2+ years commercial experience in iOS with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience of and CI tools is useful
- Knowledge of using Cocoapods would be beneficial
- Demonstrable apps you’ve worked on
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with iTunes Connect and the Apple Developer portal
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Any Android experience is also useful
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
iOS Developer - The good stuff...
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Regular social events
- Monthly team lunches
KEY WORDS: Apps, Gaming, Mobile development, App Developer, Mobile Developer, iOS, iOS Developer, Software Engineer, Mobile Apps,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412891