Group IT - Cloud & Security Consultant
Group IT Cloud & Security Consultant
Are you experienced in an international organization for example as an IT Cloud and Security Consultant within a manufacturing or industrial sector? We would love to hear from you!
In this role you will be able to translate the IT risk requirements and constraints of the business processes and applications into technical control requirements and specifications, as well as developing metrics for ongoing performance measurement and reporting within the security area. You will coordinates the Group IT organization's technical activities to implement and manage security infrastructure, and to provide regular status and service-level reports to management.
With a strong technical background and the ability to work across the whole organisation you will align priorities and plans with key business objectives.
The Group IT Cloud and Security consultant job is composed of a variety of activities, including very tactical, operational and strategic activities in support of the Infrastructure & Operations project initiatives, such as:
- Strategic support – working with various teams to develop security projects that address and identify risk sand business security requirements. Defining budget projections for short and long term goals
- Security liaison – Internally and externally to ensure understanding of all aspects of IT Security
- Architecture/engineering support – working internally and externally to ensure that security is factored into the valuation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software
- Operational support – coordinating, measuring and reporting ono the technical aspects of security management
- Acting as an empowered representative of Group IT Director during IT planning initiatives to ensure that security measures are incorporated into strategic IT plans and that service expectations are clearly defined.
- Working with business and IT stakeholders to balance real-world risks with business drivers such as speed, agility, flexibility and performance.
Ideally, you will be based in Apeldoorn or Warwick but we are flexible for the right person. You will report directly to the Group IT COE Manager Infrastructure & Operations. Travel will be required across Europe at approximately 50% of your working time.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least seven years IT experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with business managers, IT managers and IT specialists
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, project and application development teams, management and business personnel
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and priniciples as a means of relating business needs to security controls
- Experience developing and mainlining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks
- Familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR
- An exciting role contributing to our company’s future growth in a multi-cultural environment
- An employer who is one of the world leaders in their field
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality
- A fair remuneration package
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services, operating in a market worth over €16 billion of annual sales.
We employ 6.400 people across Europe and have annual sales close to €1.8 billion. The Group has a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, North America and China. In total BDR operates in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Our global brands are: Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha, Brötje Heizung, Baymak and Chappee.
Based – location flexible but preferable in Apeldoorn or Warwick.
First interviews for this position will be held in Apeldoorn on 19 April 2018. Second interviews will be held in Apeldoorn on 25 April 2018. If you wish to apply for the position please use the 'Apply' button to send your CV and Motivation Letter.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Apeldoorn, Warwick, Full-time, IT specialist, IT engineer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412378