Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Bristol, BS1
Resolve Recruitment are working with a high-end and reputable media organisation whose portfolio of print and digital offerings stress across the globe. Due to continued growth within their busy Marketing division in Bristol, they now seek an jnr Digital Marketing Executive.
- This is a junior role to collaboratively support the digital marketing team to manage the website and associated products, to ensure processes and systems run as smoothly as possible.
- To process website administration and statistical requests and to assist with lead and review generation and other ad hoc marketing tasks in busy periods.
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic media/marketing graduate, prepared to work from the ground up to gain experience with websites and digital marketing as part of an international media group.
- To help administer website processes, approving free listings and reviews and ensuring all content is up to standard
- To record and share organic web leads
- You will manage the administrative side of the website processing sync sheets, managing the dashboard, linking CRM files to the website, sending client leads generated via the site to account managers, producing website expiry notifications, etc
- Assist with client ROI reports
- Monitor online promotions
- Process and answer website enquiries
- Assist with digital client management
- Where possible identify and implement new processes and procedures to increase workflow and minimise required resources
- To work with clients to help generate reviews on their business
- To chase listings and advertising copy from clients for inclusion on the website
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Digital Marketing Executive career, please APPLY BELOW.
Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing, Jnr Marketing Executive, Jnr Marketing Consultant, Graduate Marketing Consultant, Jnr Marketing Executive. Bristol.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414315