Early Years Practitioner
Our client is seeking to hire an Early Years Practitioner for their nursery in Southampton.
This is a new and exciting role and would suit an outstanding teacher with knowledge of Early Years, and/or management experience. You will have strong communication and administrative skills. This is a challenging and dynamic role which will suit a candidate with genuine passion for children’s education.
Main Responsibilities of the post include:
- Create a classroom learning environment that fosters active learning and engagement for young children.
- Develop meaningful relationships with children.
- Engage in reflective practice as a part of the planning cycle.
- Commit to being an integral part of a programme that fosters lifelong learning
- Partner with families and the wider community.
- An ability and desire to embrace new initiatives in the education of young children.
- A proven track record of success as a teacher.
- A proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strategic awareness and the ability to think creatively.
- A high level of integrity with an appreciation of working with diverse cultures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A vision and passion to share your ideas, skills and capabilities with others.
- Some experience working successfully with colleagues from different educational and ethnic backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412134