This is an unmissable opportunity to join an ambitious and forward thinking Financial Services brand based in Manchester who are looking for a PPC Manager to focus on their paid media advertising. Your focus will be to launch, manage, optimise and strategise PPC campaigns in order to generate traffic to the website and ideally produce quality leads that will convert into sales. You will report into the MD and sit alongside a wider marketing team so you will need experience in managing key stakeholders in the business and the ability to work in a collaborative approach with the wider teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage bids, keywords and Ads on Google Adwords and Bing
- Ensure daily targets are met for campaigns
- Research and test new keywords to scale campaigns
- Split test and suggest improvements for landing pages and forms
- Monitor the ROI and quality of the leads
- Analyse digital metrics to the detail e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates, device use, locations
- Analyse competitors to optimise Ad spend
- Implement remarketing and retargeting
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 - 5 years' experience with Google Adwords and knowledge of all its key features and tools
- Experience managing campaigns with large budgets
- Experience with conversation rate optimisation and split testing tools
- Strong proficiency with Google Analytics
- Experience with online competitor intelligence and keyword research tools
- A can-do attitude, wanting to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Strong desire to contribute and be a part of growing the company for the long-term
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411422