NDT Engineer - Aerospace
Mech Tech Professionals are an independently owned recruitment consultancy led by experienced recruitment professionals. We are dedicated to providing the best industry focused recruitment services to the Engineering & Technical, Construction and Environmental Sectors nationally and internationally.
We are currently recruiting for an NDT Technician - Aerospace division.
The technician will be responsible for carrying out NDT inspections on aircraft structures and engines,(predominately on wing), also materials and components at different client sites. They will be reporting to the Aviation Operations Manager.
- Qualified to NDT Level 2 Eddy Current certified EN4179 LII or equivalent standard
- Strong aerospace background gained in an NDT testing environment.
- Meticulous to detail and high integrity with a responsible attitude to airworthiness and the need for accuracy during testing and process control activities.
- Highly motivated with ability to work either unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivating to work as part of a team
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in "on wing" testing
- Exceptional NDT Technicians with Ultrasonic, Penetrant Testing Level 2 certifications can be considered
The successful individual will;
- Be effective at communicating at all levels.
- Available for UK and overseas travel if required to support our clients.
- Committed to work on shift and weekend on call system.
- Willing to work overtime if required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, around £30k
- 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days with an additional 1 day holiday per birthday year up to a maximum of 5years.
- Call out payments,
- Benefits package, that include discounted Gym membership, Dining Club Card, Medical Cash back plus much more
- Personal development and professional development to achieve further related qualifications throughout your career
- Unrivalled career progression
- Real-Time Pension Access
If you are interested in the position please apply directly to ******************** or through JustEngineers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412452