Purchase Ledger Clerk
Working in a small finance team, our client is recruiting for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk. This is an ongoing assignment to cover long term sickness.
Responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Posting of invoices to the purchase ledger
- Posting and matching invoices to the purchase order
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Taking/receiving purchase ledger calls
- Bank reconciliation
- Filing and scanning
For the Purchase Ledger Clerk role, it would be good to see candidates with:
- Previous purchase ledger / accounts payable experience
- Organised with good administrative skills
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Accounts Payable, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Administrator.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm with œ hour lunch, or 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413087