Salary: £40k to £50k
Our client is a communications company where technology empowered people combine experience and intelligence with cutting-edge digital tools to reduce operational costs and measureable improvements to increase customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty for our client's customers. Our client is a multi-site national organisation who has impressive growth plans and due to a restructure of roles are now searching for a Compliance Manager who will be responsible for managing their audits and ensuring the organisation are compliant.
This is a newly created position based in Bristol and will be an integral position with close stakeholder engagement.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the Compliance Manager:
- Work alongside various departments to implement and maintain compliance procedures whilst retaining current accreditations such as ISO 9001, 270001, 14001, 20301
- Maintain PCI-DSS accreditation
- Knowledge and understanding of FSA
- Manage and maintain the current company Quality Management Systems including processes and measurements to ensure the company operates in a fully complaint way
- Being the main point of contact for all accreditations and audits
- Drive effective process improvement activities
- Work with HR to ensure compliance of all staff in line with competency and training requirements
- Lead GDPR
Requirements of the Compliance Manager:
- Knowledge and experience of FSA regulations, PVI-DSS and ISO standards
- Background working in a contact centre/ customer service environment
- Have experience in working directly with regulators, Certification Bodies and other Standard organisations
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of latest Quality Standards (ISO, Data Protection etc)
Benefits of becoming the Compliance Manager:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Starting 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Employee benefits such as Cycle to Work Scheme/ Childcare Vouchers
- Car Parking facilities
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
If this role sounds ideal, please submit your CV and if suitable one of our recruitment members will be in contact within 5 working days.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Compliance Manager role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960414069