Job ID: R-63055
If you are a highly organised and self motivated individual who would like a years experience of how an Internal Audit Function operates then please keep reading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Professional Practice team within the heart of the Internal Audit Function. You will be working as part of a truly global and diverse Function whose purpose is to help the Aviva Board and Executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of Aviva by challenging the effectiveness of the framework of controls.
This role specifically gives the opportunity to understand how a global IA team operates by helping to support the Functions global audit systems, getting involved in resource management, generate vital management information and producing group wide Functional communications.
Key skills required:
- Good knowledge of management information and how it is produced,
- Good understand of the three lines of defence
- Savvy with IT and technology,
- Good written and verbal communication,
- Strong planning, coordination and a ability to deliver to deadlines
- Self motivated
- Not required but helpful would be database management or Qlik experience
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of up to £40,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412123