Full or Park Time
£30k-£40k Plus Benefits
An established professional services business with a long standing reputation in Leeds now requires a Finance Manager with IT systems experience to join their dedicated Finance function. This role will focus on supporting the Finance Director through taking ownership of accounting preparation and working on projects to develop and maintain the company's IT systems.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the preparation of the company's financial data including:
- Preparing quarterly management accounts and annual accounts for audit, cash flow projections and commentary
- Preparing management reports on KPI information
- Attending the quarterly management to present reports and projections and deviations from estimates
- Proactively manage the company cash flow to ensure the business needs are met
- Completing the monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparing VAT returns
- Overseeing purchase ledger
- Reviewing work in progress, debt, profitability and cash flow management
- Being responsible for the company's IT systems including training new and existing employees on IT security.
- Be the primary contact for external IT providers
- Be responsible for auditing safeguards including the testing of company systems
You will be an Accountant or Finance Manager with strong IT systems experience looking for a role where you will be supporting and engaging with the senior team to drive efficiency and best practice in all areas of Finance and IT.
- Latter stages or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Highly competent on IT systems and have knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for influencing change
- A confident presenter of information
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long standing business with excellent employee retention. On offer is the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of business initiatives with the scope to put your own stamp on the Accounting processes for the business. Our client will consider somebody on a part time basis for this position (reduced hours over 5 days). Please get in touch to discuss this further.
As a well-known name within the Yorkshire Market; Ben Johnson Recruitment is a professional and consultative business with a focus on delivering bespoke, quality-driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411689