My client is a fast paced, innovative and growing business, with fantastic head offices based in Skipton.
Due to continual growth over the last 2 years, they are now looking to recruit a skilled and motivated Finance Manager to head up their finance function, and oversee a team of 4 Accounts Assistant's.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone part or newly qualified, or qualified by experience, looking for the next step up in their career, and the opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast paced business.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Purchase ledger and credit control
- Management of the budgets
- VAT and TAX reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing and forecasting cashflow on a short- and long-term basis
- Producing the monthly management accounts and supporting the external accounting practice with the year-end accounts
- Working closely with the Finance Director on financial and project reporting
- Working with the company accountants
- Managing a team of 4 Finance Assistants
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a finance management role - Desirable
- Have previous knowledge of Sage 200 and Excel - Highly Desirable
- Experience of managing a team - Essential
- Have previous experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
The client can offer:
- ACCA/CIMA study support
- On site parking
- Great staff benefits
- Fantastic working environment/offices
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413149