Service Engineer - Medical
As a talented service engineer with experience in decontamination and the medical industry, this is an opportunity for you to work for a well-established medical business with family owned roots.
If you’d like to find out more about this growing business and how you will fit into it then read on and please call me today.
Service Engineer - Medical equipment
Field based mobile role covering Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, etc.
£28,000 - £32,000, plus overtime (approx. £5000), standby payments for a callout of 1 in 8 (£750 per annum), and the choice of a company car or van.
This well-known washer-disinfector OEM have been building their reputation in this industry for over 30 years. They have grown to operate out of multiple countries and have really made an impact on the market in the UK.
You will be working as part of the high performing engineering team in the UK. You will become a specialist in servicing, installing and maintaining their equipment in a variety of NHS and private healthcare environments.
Although further training will be provided you will ideally already be trained in WTM3 / HTM2030 so that you can begin working with their diverse base of clients as soon as possible.
This role will suit you perfectly if you have strong fault finding skills, electro-mechanical training and a passion for good service.
You will be at least HND/HNC qualified in an Electro-mechanical field and ideally be qualified in WTM3 / HTM2030.
- Track record of working with medical / decontamination equipment.
- Electro-mechanically trained / qualified
- Can confidently fault find to component level
- Experience managing own time and workload
- WTM3 / HTM2030 qualified
- Comfortable travelling to client sites across the UK
If you are an exceptional service engineer that wants to puts their skills and experience into a business where they are truly valued then this really is for you
- If you have read this and think that you would like to know more, you can do one of the following:
- Call FMC and ask for Billy, for an initial conversation about the role.
- Click APPLY at the top of the page for your details to arrive directly in my inbox.
Reference number: 4998
FMC contact for this role: Billy Williams
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410043