Our client is in the market for a brilliant and experience Front End Develop to join their ecommerce team in Manchester.
As a Magento developer you will be a key part of a development team working with multi-million pound e-commerce clients, with your day to day tasks including the back-end development of the native Magento functionality, custom functionality and module development. Excellent communication skills are a must, and you will be expected to manage own tasks with limited supervision.
You must have the essentials:
- 1-2 years of commercial experience of Magento
- PHP for theming purposes
- Responsive Design skills
- Full software lifecycle
- MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
- Experience of developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
The following are also good to have:
- Magento certification
- eCommerce experience
- Web Design based qualification
This ecommerce consultancy creates bespoke, feature-rich platforms for retailers, and its data-driven approach has led to the winning of several awards. Don't hesitate to apply with your CV, salary expectations and availability for an immediate response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412368