IT Manager / Project Manager

Recruiter
Reed Technology
Location
Pillaton
Posted
14 Apr 2018
Closes
17 May 2018
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
I would like to make you aware of a new and quite unique vacancy I am currently recruiting for. The role is a combination of working at remote sites including Plymouth, across the South East and Midlands around 1/2 days per week with the rest of the week spent from the Plymouth Head Quarters or indeed working from home.

You will be supporting and liaising with third parties hence the travel to different sites Third party suppliers provide the helpdesk support plus other Infrastructure partners.

The role is 60% working on projects, project plans and being heavily involved in the very busy IT function of the business. The other 40% is supplier management and being hands on with other IT staff and suppliers across the UK. You need to be hands on as you will still be expected to be a technical point of reference. You will need to have very good and recent technical knowledge around windows server (2003+), networking, and Cisco technologies specifically Meraki network solutions (desirable not essential).

Please apply for this role if you can tick yes to the following:

- Experience across project management
- Experience as a hands on technical manager/consultant
- Management of third party suppliers
- Able to travel nationwide 1/2 days per week
- Looking for a salary of up to £40k (maximum on this occasion)

To be clear, this is a combination of project management, management of third party IT suppliers, and technical hands on knowledge around networking and windows server 2003 onwards

Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business

Similar jobs

Similar jobs