Group Financial Reporting Manager
A global technology company requires a Group Financial Reporting Manager working closely with the Group FD and senior management team. The business has an international network of offices.
The business is experiencing healthy growth both in UK and internationally and there is a need for a talented and motivated Group Financial Reporting Manager. The role will have an international remit, interacting closely with global operations.
The role will encompass a number of project matters. Due to the ongoing growth of the business and positioning itself for further future growth, there is an ongoing implementation of an ERP system, you will be responsible for the implementation of this project.
- Timely accurate, and complete financial reporting including consolidation of group accounts for both Management Accounts and external financial reporting.
- External financial reporting to include annual report and accounts, interim half-yearly reporting and supporting numbers for trading statements.
- Working closely with advisors and suppliers.
- Working closely with Group FD and the senior management team to implement and drive on-going improvement in the business.
- Supporting client contract structuring and negotiations from a financial perspective.
- Key attributes:
- A Qualified and financial reporting experienced accountant with experience in multi-currency international finance experience.
- Experience of working within a fast growing, product-led company.
- Exposure to an international business environment.
This role requires a talented and exceptionally technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing international business. As Group Financial Controller, you must have the ability to develop financial reporting to highlight the challenges and future needs of the business. This role requires an individual who can add considerable value to Group FD and the senior management team, and therefore, in turn to the business.