Syneos Health is an integrated healthcare communications agency which provides a full-range of creative communications services. The Syneos Health commercial division has a breadth of medical, strategic and creative talent which extends to our partner and affiliate agencies throughout Europe and the US.
We maintain a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion (our 'Lab to life' ethos).
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential.
The Marketing Executive reports to and supports the European Marketing Manager to raise the company’s profile and its overall offering. You will be essential in contributing creatively to the continued growth and development of the organisation.
- Assisting the EU Marketing Manager with all administrative support and marketing activities
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of internal and external marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events as required
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Coordinating events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
- Contributing research for new business pitches ads required
- Managing approval process
- Overseeing and supporting the process of the awards entries
- Tracking budget and finance spend against key activities
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum qualification - degree educated
- A sound understanding of the marketing mix
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to use Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of digital marketing and familiarity with social media platforms