Our Client is an established and recognised Financial Planning Practice with offices just outside of Chester and in Yorkshire. Due to internal growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their Head Office based in Cheshire.
Working as part of the large, busy and fast paced team, you will take on a varied role and provide technical administration support as well as some paraplanning duties to the advisers/directors.
Daily duties will consist of,
- Preparing client files prior to report preparation
- Recording and preparing a working file for any new business enquiries.
- Obtaining any necessary quotations and/or reports and combining these with all appropriate regulatory documentation in preparation for client report.
- Completing product research where required.
- Completing the inputting of Risk Profilers from client completed documents and produce matching portfolio for consideration.
- Processing new business applications in a timely and compliant manner
- Liaising with product providers, clients and advisors as necessary
- Inputting new business and maintaining and ensuring that new and existing records, both computerised and manual, are kept up to date
- Requesting, checking & issuing illustrations for clients
- Checking and issue of policy documents to scheme members
- Processing and changes to client personal details
- Preparation of invoices and email to Accounts for issue
- To follow cases through to issue and payment
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Filing - in accordance with in-house paperless office procedures
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, as required
To apply for the role candidates will have a proven background working within Financial Planning. Previous experience of using back office system, Intelligent Office is beneficial, although training will be provided. Candidates MUST offer experience of preparing suitability reports and carrying out product research. Working in an extremely relaxed yet professional environment, our Client will fully encourage and financial support those with the desire to work towards the CII exams.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7607