Credit Control Administrator
Orka Financial is currently working with a growing business based in Reading who is looking to recruit a Credit Control Administrator. This role is essential in providing administrative support to the credit control team with additional cash collection responsibilities. Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be working closely with Credit Controllers and other members of the team.
• Input Sales Ledger invoices onto relevant systems.
• Production of customer specific consolidated invoices & statements of account in excel.
• Identify & concisely log any specific invoice; service or account management problems affecting a customers’ ability to pay & take action to resolve in a timely & efficient manner.
• Responsible for cash collection from a number of customer accounts.
• Liaise with customers relating to payment/account queries
• Responsible for Credit Held & Credit Stop routines daily & on an end of day rota basis.
• Split and distribute locally printed invoices & credit notes on a daily rota basis.
• Manage the shared mailboxes.
• On a calendar month basis run; print and distribute the customer statements of account via the system & distribute those printed locally.
• Other ad hoc and administrative duties as required by the Credit Team.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in a previous credit control/sales ledger position, you will have exceptional communication skills along with good IT knowledge, especially in MS Excel (intermediate level).
There is a salary of up to £20500pa on offer plus bonus and other benefits.