Customer Assistant - 31-40 Hours - Evesham - (Night Shift)
Store 2 Broadway Road, Evesham
The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so youâll need to be able to work night shifts in the week and at the weekend. Youâll put in a shift as part of the team working hard through the night in our busiest stores. Youâll check and unpack deliveries, stock our shelves and, make sure the store is ready before the doors open for customers in the morning. Unlike your colleagues working the day shifts you wonât be interacting with customers working these shifts, but that doesnât mean the customer experience isnât at the heart of the role.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete an online exercise, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of our team. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Youâll unpack deliveries through the night
- Make sure all access areas are clear
- Keep the store gleaming clean â both on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Help organise areas for promotions and special offers
- Carry out regular freshness checks and rotate stock
What will you need?
- Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail when working quickly
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- Self-motivation to work hard and do everything to the best of your ability
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
What do we offer?
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, weâll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive hourly rate, Â£8.45 - Â£9.79 per hour (*subject to experience), you will also get 30 daysâ holiday (pro-rata) , a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.