Ladies Knitwear Designer/Senior Designer
Ladies Knitwear Designer/Senior Designer £excellent + bens
Expanding Retailer London
An expanding successful retailer is looking for a directional Ladies Knitwear Designer/Senior Designer to join the team. Working ahead of the season, you must have excellent trend prediction skills and be confident in your chosen palettes and key shapes. This is a new position for the business so as a Ladies Knitwear Designer/Senior Designer it is a great opportunity to create a range you really believe in.
As a Ladies Knitwear Designer/Senior Designer you will be:
- Completing seasonal trend research to create concepts and themes
- Working collaboratively with the Buyer to build an exciting knitwear proposition
- Working closely with your peers on design to create a cohesive look in store
- Taking products from concept to sampling being involved in product development and fittings
- Sourcing new yarns and stitches seasonally
- Attending range reviews, sign offs and product strategy meetings
Design and trend are of key importance to the brand and this is demonstrated within their product ranges. The successful Ladies Knitwear Designer/Senior Designer will have high street design experience and be looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of brand where you can have a major impact.
Please send your CV in word format to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80581976