Job Title - Design Engineer
Package - Up to £50,000 + package (DOE)
Location - Leeds
Reference Number - KHR1/87961
We are currently searching for an experienced Design Engineer, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Brief and commercially manage external Consultants
- Topographical Survey
- Invasive Weeds Survey
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Ground Investigation Reports
- Remediation Strategy
- Garden Validation
- Gas Protection Measures
- Road and footpath stopping up orders
- Service records and enquiries for new developments
- NHBC conditions covering Engineering
- Drawing issue
- Site appraisal/feasibility
- Support site teams with day to day Engineering queries
Engineering Design Co-ordination:
- Road and sewer design
- External works (Levels, FFL's, Rention etc)
- Plot drainage
- Technical approvals
- Road construction details
- Street lighting
- Retaining wall details
- Foundation design
- Road/Plot setting out
- Earthworks cut and fill
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Solid knowledge of AutoCAD
- Micro drainage and PDS system knowledge would be advantageous.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80579245