Corporate Tax Senior
Corporate Tax Senior
Due to continued growth and an increasing client base my client is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior to join the Corporate Tax team. They are one of the longest established independent practices in the region, a modern, progressive and ambitious firm.
The Corporate Tax Senior will provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to the firms clients and the day-to-day tasks will involve the following: -
• Preparation of corporation tax computations for various size companies/groups.
• Visiting clients premises to undertake on-site tax reviews.
• Ensuring that filing deadlines are met and that client’s are notified of corporation tax liabilities in advance of the payment dates.
• Assisting with pre year end tax planning.
• Preparation of P11Ds.
• Opportunity to become involved in tax advisory work - EIS work, share schemes, HMRC investigations etc.
• Supervision of more junior members of staff.
You will work closely with the Corporate Tax Manager and Tax Director.
Salary dependent upon experience
Application Process Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.