Management Accountant - Part Qualified - Study Support - Hospitality Sector
Accountable recruitment is looking for a Management Accountant to join a growing Hospitality business in Manchester City Centre. This is an exciting time to join, you’ll be able to grow with the business and have an impact within the office. This is a varied role within a relaxed office environment where you’ll be given control of the accounts in this Stand alone Position.
Long term, the successful new appointment will be responsible for supporting the teams development, providing all necessary training and support to ensure all controls are in place and management reporting is produced efficiently and accurately to deadline as the business plans to grow in the near future even further.
Duties to include:
- Management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Managing cash flow
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Project costing
- Process improvements
In return, you will;
- Commence work in Mancheste Immediately on a Permanent Basis.
- Be offered a wonderful opportunity to join a growing SME organisation with a rich heritage for providing a unique product.
- Be welcomed into the Management team who will provide you with all the support and advice to hit the ground running
- Enjoy being accountable for the entire finance department including all controls, reporting and people
- Receive a competitive salary, annual bonus, pension, health, free parking, additional incentives and rewards
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest or alternatively contact the office today