£25,000 per annum
We are proud to be working with a prestigious brand based in the clients head office in central Ascot. Our client thrive off working with like minded, ambitious and successful people who are passionate about their careers and working within a strong family tight team. The successful candidate will have relevant experience from a similar role. You will work closely with a variety of departments including HR, Marketing, Accounts and FOH. Within your role you will remotely support with any IT problem solving as well as fixing hard ware when required.
- Work closely with departments to fix, install and implement new software when required.
- To plan and implement new upgrades in conjunction with the IT Manager.
- Act as first line support for all colleagues and clients.
- Manage crisis situations which may involve technical, hardware and software issues.
- Mentor and train staff in using the internal IT systems.
- Support with development of websites and ensure access is available for content updates.
- Hardware, operating systems and software.
- Technical Support experience
- Successful working in a team environment.
- Web hosting experience
- Experience of SAGE 200/1000 software systems
Please contact Paige Harding to view a full job spec or call on to discuss this exciting role in more detail.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.