My client is a modern and agile media business operating across multiple time zones. Whilst the parent company and financial function are based in the UK, responsibilities will span across multiple entities, teams, currencies and clients in a truly global role. You will be responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department, reporting to the Financial Director regarding all financial and accounting activities, and overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
Oversee all company accounts and investments and:
· Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts using project management tools
· Ensure that all financial transactions are properly organised and reported
· Implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations
· Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Exposure to the TMT industry in audit, transactions or other areas is required. In addition, candidates must have significant management experience; leadership skills; interpersonal skills; outstanding mathematical skills; honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
A highly competitive package and great benefits.