This is a fantastic opportunity for an IFA Administrator, looking for a new challenge with a Chartered IFA practice in the heart of Taunton that offers exam support, clear career progression and professional development. There is opportunity for the right candidate to progress up to Chartered Financial Planner status.
This will include:
- Keeping our CRM up to date. We work with Intelligent Office and full training will be given.
- Producing and requesting illustrations
- Preparing client correspondence
- Preparing client valuations and drafting letters
- Liaising with client and providers.
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Competent telephone and written skills
- Computer literacy - we work within a digital and technological environment and need someone with excellent knowledge of Excel and Word Microsoft but also wants to embrace technology.
- Experience of Financial Service industry.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job title synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support