Account Manager - Education
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £24k + bonus OTE £30k
Our client based in Hove are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Consultant. This role is for an enthusiastic, creative and driven professional to work within their account management team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively to support product implementation, customer adoption and user experience.
This role will be most suitable for someone who has the capacity to accommodate a varying workload and prioritise well. The majority of your time will be spent at the office in Hove with the requirement to travel to clients in the South East. Some international travel maybe offered. This is not a new business sales development role.
To drive successful customer implementation and wide spread adoption of the technology:
- Consult with senior leaders in the education industry from initial purchase and account manage the customer journey
- To maintain frequent level of contact with customers in specified regions
- Previous education experience, ideally of a school environment (would suit ex-teacher)
- Consultative skills
- Highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team player, not afraid to jump in the deep end and use their initiative
- Persuasive personality and with the ability to make people buy in to ideas and visions
- Adaptive in unexpected situations
- Driving licence and own car very useful, not essential
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.