Design Engineer Outfit Design Engineer
Our client has over 30 years knowledge and experience working on a range of marine-based projects from commuter ferries to defence vessels, and super yachts. They deliver quality in-depth design and engineering services across naval architecture, structural engineering, mechanical and systems engineering, and outfit engineering. Through their established skills, experience and knowledge, our client has a recognised client base and strong reputation within their industry.
Design Engineer- Construction & Outfit
Providing a skilled contribution to the design work for assigned projects within the company and maintaining the technical requirements and the standard of deliverables required for our Construction & Outfit discipline.
Sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues across all disciplines, working in close collaboration on a
project by project basis.
Actively managing the quality of work produced and completing assigned tasks in a timely and transparent
- Advanced skill Level in 2D (AutoCad) to produce design information.
- Experience of integrating both outfit items and ancillary equipment into a vessels layout and structure.
- Experience of shipyard construction and outfit detailing for production, for items such as water tight door mechanisms, shell doors and platforms, lifting equipment, helidecks.
- Systems and pipework modelling and draughting experience is an advantage.
- Experience of specialist vessels, including small craft and luxury yachts will also be relevant to the role
This would be an ideal role for those seeking to expand their knowledge of the marine engineering industry, and build their own portfolios.
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Ashley Clarke on or email Ashley.Clarke @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12300. Alternatively you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.