Treasury Operations - Banking - Circa £45,000
An exciting new role for a Senior Treasury Operations candidate to join a reputable bank in the heart of London. The ideal candidate will have good experience with both internal/external reconciliations, liquidity management reporting and preferable a good understanding of Treasury products like interest SWAPs and derivatives etc. The role will also be responsible for regulatory reporting under MiFID and EMIR, although previous experience in this is not required.
- External nostro reconciliations
- External depot reconcilations
- Balance sheet substantiation
- Cashflow reporting
- Adhoc liquidity reports
- EMIR reporting
- MiFID II reporting
- Maintenance and review of processes and procedures
- Adhoc training as required by the bank
- Delivery of related MI reporting
- Experience with both internal and external reconciliations
- Liquidity management
- Good understanding of Treasury products - both vanilla and derivatives
- Good excel skills essential
- Ideally degree educated
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations, this is an exciting new role for an ambitious candidate who wants to become part of a growing bank and develop their skills further.
Please apply if you cover all of the requirements and would be keen to hear more.