Customer 2nd Line Support
Customer 2nd Line Support (Broadband)
Gloucester £25,000 - £30,000
I am looking for a technical customer support engineer who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service via telephone, email and online chat. Someone who has a background or knowledge in broadband technical issues, to work on something unique to the UK!
A customer service role with a difference. You should be enthusiastic about technology and the part it plays in people's lives today. You should communicate in a simple, personal and straight talking way. You will be encouraged to deliver your best ideas; realising it isn't all about number but your customers and making sure people feel valued and appreciated.
- You will handle Broadband technical support issues, via different commutations i.e. social media, phone, email.
- You will investigate and resolve the basic issues around broadband service queries, prioritising service issues knowing when and how.
- You will be the key person between departments and technical support, and always maintain your technical knowledge and continuously look for ways to improve and develop ways of driving their technical support function forward.
- An understanding of Broadband (Copper/Fibre) and voice (IPBX/VOIP)
- Knowledge with home networking and associated broadband technologies
- Experience working with Windows/IOS/Unix operating systems and basic troubleshooting on network connection issues.
- Experience with wired & wireless technologies
The company are going from strength to strength, are committed to what they do, make sure things are done in the right way and have loads of fun in the process.
If this sounds like you please call Alicia on .