Great role within a new and growing TV Production business that has been producing hit show after hit show. This exciting opportunity will join a talented group of people within great company that has been tipped to be a big player within the television industry.
The company is looking for an experienced individual who has a few years experience ideally within a media/television company and is currently studying towards a professional accounting qualification. You will be proactive, enthusiastic and have a genuine interest in building a finance career within the media industry.
Reporting into the Financial Controller is a varied role that will expand as the company grows.
You will need to be a sociable, positive and confident individual who thrives in a busy environment and who has a passion to build a finance career within a flourishing media company
- Full maintenance and reconciliation of the purchase ledger
- Match, batch & code invoices, gaining authorisation/approval/POs
- Set up and process the payment runs
- Maintenance & reconciliation of the sales ledger including invoicing clients
- Credit control, ensuring payments are received in a timely fashion
- Reconcile the company credit cards
- Review employee expenses, ensuring accuracy and gain authorisation for payment
- Manage the company petty cash
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with the annual audit process.
- Previous relevant experience ideally gained within a media/entertainment company
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives working in a busy environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially astute and an analytical mind
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills