My client is a leading manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne. The company is going from strength to strength and as a result of this success, it is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician with and electrical bias and some mechanical awareness.
Ideally candidates will be qualified to ONC/HNC (or equivalent experience in a similar role) with 17TH Edition Wiring Regulations
Working as part of a shift team to maintain all plant & equipment to ensure that Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental, Energy and Production requirements are met
- PLC hardware maintenance and software fault finding.
- Frequency drives, AC motor and control systems.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Temperature control systems.
- LV and HV power distribution
- Allen Bradley PLC’s & frequency drives
- Knowledge of HMI devices
- Boilers/Steam Management
Hands-on mechanical ability over a wide range of production equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading North East business