Senior Credit Controller
Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with an International FMCG business, who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
Based in their Head Offices in South West London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a household brand, in a fun and vibrant environment. This role will be ideally suited to someone dynamic and outgoing, with a track record of improving and building customer relationships, looking to make the next step in to an established business with the opportunity for growth.
- To be responsibile for the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the Company.
- To manage all Credit Control related tasks including; opening accounts, credit checks, chasing debt, allocating payments, raising credit/debit notes, releasing orders, clearing queries and reconciling invoices.
- To work effectively with internal and external stakeholders in order to reduce debtor days and resolve queries and disputes
- To proactively manage cash collection in order to keep bad debts to a minimum and and highlight cases where legal action may be required
- To review and monitor targets on a regular basis and add relevant commentary
- Review weekly and monthly debt reports with Finance and Sales Managers
- To produce weekly cash sheet pledges and daily cash receipts updates, including commentary on any discrepancies from the previous forecast
- To distribute statements, invoices, credit notes and debtors letters in a timely manner, utilising electronic communication channels where possible
- At least 18 months Credit Control experience, ideally within an international environment
- Experience working with SAP beneficial and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamic, with a proactive attitude and good team spirit
- Attention to detail together with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
This company offer a fantastic working environment and benefits package