Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Surrey - Salary Up To £34k
Prospects 4 Travel are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to develop and deliver a full digital marketing strategy on behalf of our client who a major events organiser.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive are:
- Increase online engagement and grow new audiences to hit specified targets and generate revenue
- Campaign creation and management of digital acquisition channels including PPC, Display, Paid Social and affiliates
- Management of digital retention channels, email marketing, organic social, SEO
- Effectively segment data and build e-communications using a CRM system.
- Management of multiple websites and management of CMS systems
- Work with social media platforms, and use them to write appropriate content to increase engagement
- Use online advertising channels such as PPC, Display, Facebook Ad Manager to benefit the business
- Ensure SEO optimisation techniques are in place to help maximise organic rankings
- Ensure conversion rate optimisation techniques are utilised and implemented
- Continuous development of the digital customer journey to help increase conversion rate
- Use Google Analytics, social media reporting and overall digital data to assess the impact of each campaign and the ROI.
- Make recommendations regarding the contribution of different digital marketing channels
- Co-Manage the digital marketing budget, to deliver best value and performance
- Work with media agency to brief digital campaigns and understand their impact
- Liaise closely with The Group Digital Manager to ensure a cohesive online strategy and affiliate marketing strategy
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.