CRM & Digital Executive
Senior CRM & Digital Executive - City of London
Circa £37,000 + benefits
A traditional, independent Legal 100 law firm based in the heart of London have an opening for a Senior CRM & Digital Executive to join their Marketing team. They are a forward thinking and award-winning law firm who have an excellent reputation.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the role will involve the responsibility of running and developing the firm’s CRM system (InterAction) with minimal supervision. To provide comprehensive and pro-active support on digital marketing systems to the Marketing & Business Development team and to the firm. It will be an 80/20 split between CRM (InterAction) and other Digital Marketing technologies, a focus on CRM.
- Driving the firm’s CRM use on a day to day basis
- Ensure that InterAction meets the requirements of the firm’s Business Development strategy, making recommendations
- Supervise the work of the CRM analyst
- Delivering CRM projects
- Responsible for further development of the Firm’s e-marketing solution (Vulture)
- Providing technical, data and analytical support on campaign management
What can the role offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- To be part of a highly reputable, independent law firm, rich in history
What are they looking for?
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a fast paced Legal/Professional services Marketing team
- Experience of managing/administering InterAction is essential
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- The successful candidate will have a strong and genuine interest in marketing
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Quick to learn, innovative with an eye for detail
For more information about this Senior CRM & Digital Executiverole please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.