Profectus are recruiting an SEO Manager to work for our leading client in Buckinghamshire. Our client are growing day by day and are looking for an SEO manager who is looking to further develop their careers in a fast paced role and a dynamic company. You will be required to use your skills to ensure their brand remains as the leading resource in its market and further enhance its position and deliver great organic search strategies to help cement that.
- A minimum of three years working in and SEO role
- The ability to understand our business and objectives and identify where Search can contribute to these
- To develop recommendations and work with your team in a hands on fashion
- Ability to work with external agencies, consultants & suppliers
- Involved in team and senior meetings to discuss requirements, make tactical recommendations and present findings/results
- Site structure recommendations and redirect strategies
- Website Technical Analysis
- Ownership of the development of services related to your role
- Involved in content planning to bring best practice and present new opportunities to their content team including Keyword research and using Webmaster Tools.
- Understand key algorithm updates and SEO implications.
- Keep your skills fresh and current and stay abreast of relevant developments in the SEO & digital industry
Our client offer a benefit package also to make this role even more attractive than it already is.
This is an excellent opportunity for any with SEO experience looking to take the next step in their career as a Manager and work within a leading player in their market in the Buckinghamshire area.