Store Manager - Loughborough
Are you an experience store manager who is looking for a new challenge with no weekend working?
My Client is looking for great managers who have extensive experience in managing all aspects of a store including P+L and HR.
- Take line management responsibility for motivation, objective setting and appraisal
- Maintain and enforce work rotas, including arranging for and undertaking the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary staff
- Arrange staff induction and provide training support of new staff
- Be the first point of contact for staff in relation to grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Keep and monitor staff records particularly with regard to sickness absence and annual leave
- Liaise with the Human Resources and Payroll Department with regard to staffing matters.
- Keep the store contracts of employment up to date.
- Coordinate arrangements for regular staff performance reviews and annual appraisals
- Organise, participate in, and minute store meetings
- Ensure store compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure that there is an efficient stock control and supply procedure
- Liaise with sales and suppliers representatives as necessary
- Ensure that store equipment is serviced and maintained
- Handle all substances in accordance with Health and Safety policies.
- Be familiar and comply with all Health and Safety rules and guidance, including COSHH, mercury handling, infection control waste disposal etc.