The Procurement Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator for our client in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
This is an exciting role as you will be joining the business during a big period of growth, due to them winning large contracts across the automotive sector.
As the Procurement Coordinator you will be responsible for procuring parts from their suppliers, and coordinating all customer facing activities and enquires. You will also be responsible for:
- Liaise with suppliers for all procurement matters, using strong negotiation skills to ensure best price, lead times and quality
- Inputting customer sale order requirements using the in house system
- Provide delivery dates to customers using the appropriate form of communication
- Analysis of commercial quotes from suppliers, and assist the Account Manager with proposals to customers for new product quotes
- Monitor supply chain liaising with internal departments involved
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years procurement experience, ideally within an Automotive/Manufacturing or Logistics environment. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years within a customer facing role, dealing with customers and suppliers
- Strong analytical skills, using Excel to an intermediate- advanced level
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Organised, with the ability to use own incentive
- Knowledge of international supply chain
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, whilst remaining a positive attitude
In return our client is looking to pay between £25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.