Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
Role: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Hours: Flexible shift pattern - 5 days out of 7 days per week; 7am- 2.30pm; 2pm - 9.30pm with 20 minutes paid break to include alternate weekends
Pay: £31,372 - £34,834 per annum
Location: Near Much Hadham
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
Further details: We are currently seeking a skilled, passionate and enthusiastic registered nurse to work within a reputable service based near in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire. The service has an excellent CQC report, achieving their fully-compliant status. The home treats every resident as an individual. For this reason, they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required. Working in a varied setting supporting residents aged from 18 through to elderly.
The service has been specifically designed to meet the needs of residents - primarily for those with nursing and residential care needs including Learning Disability and Physical Disability. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified nurses or experienced nurses. We would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To be aware of safeguarding protocols and polices.
- To ensure effective management of caseload and to maintain high standards of practice, making referrals to other professionals and agencies as deemed necessary.
- To liaise with all staff in the clinical, Therapy, academic and residential teams to ensure a consistent approach across the service.
- To be professionally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your work including assessment, intervention, evaluation of outcomes, equipment use, resources and documentation. .
- To work closely with the Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapists, Academic Staff, Nurses & Care staff to provide full and effective behaviour support service across the Centre.
- To be responsible for assessment, formulating and overseeing individual behaviour support plans risk assessments and significant incident chronologies. Making decisions on appropriate interventions and reviewing individual behaviour support plans and evaluating effectiveness.
- To ensure that full and accurate documentation is kept regarding adults and learners in line with legal, local, national and professional guidelines. To ensure that accurate information is recorded in the appropriate format.
- To audit and evaluate behaviour support services, identifying appropriate service development in partnership with the health agency management team.
- To ensure effective and sensitive communication (verbal and written) to the service user, the wider multidisciplinary team, external professionals and families.
- To ensure appropriate use of risk assessment and to take appropriate action when risk is identified.
- To support staff in managing student, learners and adult residents personal relationships which may include some aspects of sex education
- Devise behaviour management plans ensuring individuals capacity and health needs are incorporated.
Some of the benefits include:
- Free on-site car parking
- On site Subsidised Cafeteria
- On site living accommodation is available for any staff member who lives from than 50 miles away from the centre at the cost of £70 per week
- On site accommodation is offered for all staff who work a late shift who are then scheduled for the early morning shift the following day, at £10 per night.
- Flexible shift pattern - 5 days out of 7 days per week; 7am- 2.30pm; 2pm - 9.30pm with 20 minutes paid break to include alternate weekends
- Annual Leave - 27 days basic* annual leave plus 8 days in lieu of bank holidays
- NMC Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
- Clear DBS
- Able to provide positive employment references
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca on or send a copy of your CV to