Pastoral Manager / Teacher - Exeter
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a pastoral manager for a new SEN school in Exeter. The school caters for children with learning and behaviour difficulties. The role of a pastoral manager is to ensure that there is constant communication between different agencies involved and that the best support is put in place for all pupils at the school.
The ideal candidate:
- May be an experienced Fully Qualified Teacher, with exceptional behaviour management.
- Will be experienced in the education sector and with working with multi-agencies.
- Be enthusiastic and able to engage children in their learning.
- Will have a clean, full driving licence and access to a car to use daily.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for a rewarding yet challenging position in a referral unit in Exeter.
- Opportunities for continual professional development (CPD).
- A personal, friendly consultant in Exeter to help you through our application process.
- Competitive pay: £80 - £90 per day.
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Jacob on or email your CV to Teaching Personnel Exeter. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.